Our Primary Creative Writing Enrichment programme, designed for students in year 1 to 6, adheres to the most recent English syllabus established by the Ministry of Education, and it aims to:
- Improve students’ writing abilities.
- Improving students’ language appreciation and mastery.
- Giving students confidence by preparing them well for their school’s examinations.
- Encourage students to excel in their studies.
- Instill a lifelong love and appreciation for English and writing.
If your child enjoys writing, this programme will provide an excellent opportunity for them to stretch their creativity and create captivating stories. The course helps new writers polish their creativity by exposing them to numerous ways to writing, such as employing multiple points of view and writing in different genres. Your child can look forward to learning writing skills to generate engaging content and memorable characters through writing practises.